jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

A mushy post

I don't like blubbery, gushy romantic posts along the lines of "I love you baby, cant live without you"etc etc but I just had to say something about this...
Andy helping Toti with his homework (in Spanish).



Next, he helped by sewing Jazmin's uniform which was torn.Such a love!!


I cant say how thankful I am for having such a wonderful man in my life!...
Thats not all...
In January I went to spend a week with my family in Acapulco. Andy took care of the kids at home, getting them ready for school, giving them word time, get out, home work even going as far as (read carefully now) washing their thick winter jackets by hand (washing machine was broken)on Sunday so they'd be ready for school.
I didn't want to say it but (watch out here comes the mush)..

I love you Andy, you're wonderful!

No hay comentarios: