lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2009

Bye bye pins and cast!

Today I had an appointment with the doctor.He took the pins out and sent me to get an x-ray. The bones are all well aligned (thank you all so much for praying), and you could see some thread thin lines of bone connecting the fractures so he said that by December I'll be walking again. It still hurts a little but not as much as when the pins were in. I'll leave you all with pictures of my cast and the pins. The doctor thought it was funny that I wanted to keep them to show on my blog.
I have to do 4 to 6 hours of feet exercise a day and it hurts so please pray that I can stick with it.


1 comentario:

Clara dijo...

that is freaky. I'm glad to hear that it's off though and that you are getting better. I'll keep praying for you.
Love you XX